Company: Metrics Vocational Services
Job City: Various Locations across Canada
Job Province: Alberta
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
We are expanding our market across Canada and seeking experienced
Career Development Practitioners
to join our team.
Current Locations: BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
Metrics Vocational Services is a Canadian owned vocational rehabilitation company specializing in case management and vocational services in operation 2010. We offer client-centred and business-focused case management and vocational assessment services. We are focused on returning the client to work in a timely and safe manner while providing supportive services at any step of the return to work process. Our high touch approach and proactive strategies are essential to increase positive outcomes. We are looking for self-directed consultants who are interested in operating a home-based business. If you are looking for a new career opportunity and want to direct your workload, this opportunity may be for you!
- Provide return to work services to clients who are ill or injured.
- Provide coaching and support for the development and implementation of a career plan
- Provide labour market information services
- Provide career counselling
- Write high-quality professional reports.
- Provide counselling services to clients.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Relevant undergraduate degree or College Diploma such as in Psychology, Sociology, Occupational Therapy, Career Development, Social Services, Physiotherapy, Vocational Rehabilitation, Kinesiology or a combination of relevant experience and education.
- Accreditation (or willingness to pursue) in a relevant field; Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), Certified Vocational rehabilitation Professional (CVRP), Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP), Registered Vocational Professional (RVP) Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counsellor (CCRC), Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC), Canadian Certified Vocational Evaluator (CCVE)
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Writing Skills
- Maintain a safe and secure home-based office with separate phone line access
- Access to a vehicle
- Professional liability insurance
How to Apply
- Until suitable candidates are found
For more information or to apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org