Employment Consultant – Casual/PT Contract
Back to All Jobs »
Company: Leap Frog Consulting
Job City: Maple Ridge & Coquitlam
Job Province: British Columbia
Leap Frog Consulting is searching for an Employment Consultant, on a casual, contract basis to provide Job Search Support Services to previously injured clients who are returning to new employment opportunities. Services include resume, cover letter, job search and employment preparation support and individualized job search support to referred clients. In this role, you will work one to one assisting individuals with securing meaningful employment that fits with their abilities, through direct marketing to Employers across the Lower Mainland.
• Conducting vocational profiles to determine employment history, education and experience
• Assessing transferrable skills and employment barriers
• Completing effective resumes and cover letters in a brief time frame
• Providing job search skills instruction and support
• Writing comprehensive reports, within established time frames, regarding services provided and
client progress and participation
• Identify suitable job options based on return to work plans provided by the referral source
• Conducting labor market research and marketing clients to prospective employers
• A University degree is required (psychology, education, kinesiology, health sciences,
• Minimum 2 years experience with job placement, employment preparation and job search
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop strong rapport with
• Candidates should have a strong understanding of the local labour market with an emphasis on
the Lower Mainland.
• Related experience with vocational assessments, career counselling, case management, or
recruiting would be an asset.
• RRP, CVRP, CCVE or other related professional designation and/or eligibility to obtain
designation would be an asset.
• Ability to travel between offices located in Maple Ridge and Coquitlam to meet with clients in
• Home based office space with the ability to secure client information according to FIPPA
• Willingness to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check and Professional Liability
How to Apply
If you have questions about this role, or would like to forward your resume for consideration, please email Eileen Young at email@example.com. Application deadline is open until a qualified candidate is found.