Company: Insight Advantage Inc.
Job City: Various Locations across Canada
Job Province: Ontario
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Are you entrepreneurial, client-focused and committed to team work and excellence? Do you want to work for a leader in career and workforce development? Do you enjoy working with clients from diverse backgrounds?
We are passionate about our business: providing people with opportunities to build a better future and making a positive impact on peoples’ professional and personal lives.
- Coordinate and conduct marketing strategies and outreach activities to local employers, community agencies, non-profit associations and other organizations to generate awareness about Insight Advantage Inc Employment Services and Programs.
- Develop relationships with employers and other key stakeholders in a variety of industries and sectors to ensure successful job development
- Discover opportunities in the hidden job market to assist clients find openings that reflect their individual skills and abilities.
- Research employers/companies, and contact using methods of cold/ warm calling, email outreach, social media connections, directories etc. to source leads on Hidden Job Opportunities or future hiring needs and secure face-to-face meetings for Job Developers to promote service
- Assist in the matching of client skills and experience to job leads, assessing suitability, forwarding resumes to employer contacts, coordinate interviews with employers and follow-up on results
- Assist with the organization and promotion of hiring events and/or job fairs
- Assist with data entry and organization of placement information and agreements as needed
- Ensure that weekly and monthly targets are met and reported on
- Collect and keep data for statistical reporting
- Enter client and employer related activity notes within appropriate databases
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Strong communication “Out of the box” thinker with a strategic mindset.
- Passion and interest in the areas of Marking, Sales and Human Resources
- Strong ability to relate with a diverse clientele
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; be sensitive to client’s needs.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and comfort within database environments
- Acceptance and adherence to Insight Advantage’s values, policies and procedures.
- Educational background in Marketing or Eligibility for or possession of one or more of the following: CVRP, CCRC, RRP, RVP, CVE, CCVE, ICVE, CDMP, CRWC, RTWDM.
- Keep abreast of current market trends and opportunities to penetrate new markets and sectors utilizing a marketing approach to develop new business.
- Complete reports and documentation as required
- Familiarity with local labour market trends, and demonstrated ability to source through directories and on the internet to locate contact details of key people
- Effective communication skills at a professional level – spoken, listening and written, with a natural sales ability
- Good understanding of various Job Search strategies.
How to Apply
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME with salary/billable hour expectations TO RENEE DAUDLIN, RDAUDLIN@insightadvantage.ca