Back to All Jobs »
Company: Workbridge Health Management Inc.
Job City: Metro Vancouver
Job Province: British Columbia
Workbridge Health Management Inc. provides disability management and vocational rehabilitation services in the Metro Vancouver area. We are seeking a part-time Rehabilitation Consultant (RC) to join our team as we expand our services. The RC will work on a contract basis and there will be an opportunity for additional growth and hours, as your caseload grows.
• Provide a continuum of case management and rehabilitation counselling to assist clients who have sustained injuries or illnesses, to transition to health and improved function and RTW
• Generate comprehensive assessment reports and progress reports of clients including their physical, functional, psychosocial and mental health barriers to return to work
• Collaborate with clients, union representatives, employers, physicians, and allied health professionals to understand and tactfully communicate complex issues
• Develop and coordinate detailed treatment, effective rehabilitation, and return to work plans
• Display respect and understanding in dealing with clients' confidential matters
• Maintain detailed case notes
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as psychology, vocational / rehabilitation counselling, kinesiology or human kinetics, disability management, occupational or physical therapy, or social work
• Accreditation or eligibility for accreditation (RRP, CCRC, CVRP, RCC, etc.) or professional standing in a respective College or association
• Clinical experience working with persons with disabilities is an asset; a combination of education and experience will be considered
• Demonstrated professional report writing ability
• Case management experience in developing and coordinating rehabilitation and treatment programs and services
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage complex situations to deliver cost-effective solutions for clients' rehabilitation needs
• Proficiency with computer software including MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook) and databases
• Established home based office (including a computer, printer, and scanner) in Metro Vancouver
• A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle insured for business use, as this position will require regular travel within Metro Vancouver during the day
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 15, 2020. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.