Company: AGS Rehab Solutions Inc.
Job City: Mississauga
Job Province: Ontario
Closing Date: 01/11/2018
AGS Rehab Solutions Inc. has been providing solution-based disability management, assessment and vocational rehabilitation services to insurers, employers, law firms and government agencies across Canada since 1999.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor, Rehabilitation Services in our head office (Mississauga) location.
• Overseeing the performance, productivity and professionalism of Consultants performing services for insurers and employers
• Providing training and mentorship to new and existing Consultants
• Reviewing reports and overseeing quality assurance process
• Providing overflow case management and claims management services
• Development of new products and services
• Interfacing with our clients and ensuring high customer satisfaction
• Degree or diploma in related field
• Registered Vocational Professional, current registration with regulatory body such as CVRP or NIDMAR
• Minimum five years industry experience
• Knowledge of employment related legislation, Employment Standards, Occupational Health & Safety, WSIB, Human Rights Code, and PHIPA requirements
• Knowledge/incorporation of evidence-based practices within profession
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with passion for providing superior customer service experience
• Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Outlook and ability to easily learn new software programs
• Exceptional skills in understanding mental health in the workplace and preference for those trained in Mental Health First Aid
• A satisfactory and current Vulnerable Sector Screening
How to Apply
If you are looking to join a passionate team of highly skilled and talented professionals, please forward your resume today or send your resume to Martine Oliveira at email@example.com.