Team Lead, Disability Management
Back to All Jobs »
Company: AGS Rehab Solutions Inc.
Job City: Mississauga
Job Province: Ontario
AGS Rehab Solutions Inc. is a recognized leader in the provision of disability management, assessment and vocational solutions, headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario and providing services nationally. We believe that all employees contribute directly to the growth and success of AGS. We are committed to our employees’ individual growth and development. We seek to create a collegial workplace that is supportive, rewarding and enjoyable. If you are looking for a career opportunity and want to join a dynamic and growing company, this opportunity is for you!
AGS is currently seeking a full-time Team Lead, Disability Management professional to deliver quality disability management services, as well as oversee our DM team, while strengthening our existing client relations as we continue to grow and expand across Canada.
• Ensure that the products and services are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner, as per client and AGS’ expectations, and as per industry best practice.
• Nurture and strengthen existing client relationships by meeting with clients at various levels, including referents and supervisory staff to ensure expectations are clearly outlined and shared internally and externally.
• Work within the existing quality assurance framework and continue to develop the framework as needed, to ensure the provision of a high standard of service delivery.
• Create operating guidelines and any necessary policies and procedures for new accounts, as part of onboarding, communicate process with all stakeholders, and implement new directives to support our growth.
• Address and respond to client complaints, issues, and breaches as they arise and in a timely manner (within the same business day) to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
• Responsible for product and service development and implementation, ensuring training and development of direct reports and subcontractors involved with the service delivery.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and engage in ongoing relationship development and oversee communication and establishment of service details such as pricing and after sales customer service.
• Mentor and develop direct reports and communicate with other departments and team members at AGS to work towards the common vision of growing our business and providing quality services.
• Coordinate the performance and salary review processes for direct reports.
• University degree in a related discipline (e.g., psychology, disability studies, vocational counselling, rehabilitation counselling or social work)
• Knowledge of theories and principles related to disability management
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in field of disability management
• Accreditation in a relevant field such as Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC), Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP), Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Professional (CVRP), Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP), Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counsellor (CCRC) or Certified Canadian Counsellor (CCC)
• Maintenance of professional membership with either NIDMAR or VRA/ CVRP
• Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Well-developed time management, organizational and teamwork skills as well as attention to detail and professionalism
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety legislation and other federal and provincial laws pertinent to employers or vocational rehabilitation
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume, with salary expectations by e-mail to Addie Greco-Sanchez at email@example.com.
AGS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.