Company: Insight Advantage Inc.
Job City: Various Locations across Canada
Job Province: Ontario
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Insight Advantage is currently is seeking full-time, part-time and independent self-employed Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants (VRC) to provide a range of vocational rehabilitation services throughout Ontario. VRC assess employment barriers and provide vocational counselling to develop suitable return-to-work and vocational rehabilitation plans, conduct vocational assessments and labour market analyses; develop and implement rehabilitation and return-to-work plans, and provide vocational counselling and case management services. A home-based office is required as well as access to a vehicle for travel.
VRC is expected to provide some or all of the following:
• Assess employment barriers and provide vocational counselling to develop suitable return-to-work and vocational rehabilitation plans
• Apply organizational and decision-making skills to manage a complex caseload
• Provide job search support services and participate in job development activities
• Manage rehabilitation expenditures
• Work with external community providers
• Utilize effective mediation/persuasion skills
• Establish and maintain collaborative professional relationships with stakeholders
• Complete vocational assessments and transferable skills analysis
• Provide vocational counselling and other customized services.
You possess the following experience and educational background:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g., disability studies, vocational counselling, rehabilitation counselling, social work, physiotherapy, psychology, occupational therapy, kinesiology, etc.)
• Eligibility for or possession of one or more of the following: CVRP, CCRC, RRP, RVP, CVE, CCVE, ICVE, CDMP, CRWC, RTWDM, Canadian Certified Ergonomist. Maintain professional membership and credentials. Maintain professional liability insurance.
• Working knowledge of vocational/psychological assessment tools, labour market/employment trends, vocational rehabilitation principles/practices, disability management, budgeting, and various computer applications.
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel
• Must have/be eligible for Vulnerable Sector Screen and/or Federal government clearance.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume, with salary/billable hour expectations by e-mail to the attention of Renee Daudlin-Iacobelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insight Advantage welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We accommodate disabilities during the selection process.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.