Company: AGS Rehab Solutions Inc.
Job City: Various
Job Province: Ontario
Closing Date: 27/02/2020
AGS Rehab is currently seeking Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants (VRCS) to provide a range of vocational rehabilitation services on a part time sub-contract basis.
We have an immediate need in the following geographic areas: London, Windsor, Guelph/ Fergus/ Mountsberg, Hamilton and Northern Ontario, and Alberta.
VRCS will conduct case management services, implement rehabilitation and return-to-work plans, facilitate job search programs, set up work hardening programs, and provide vocational counselling and customized reactivation programs. PGAP certification is an asset.
- Independently manage caseload and provide high quality services in a timely manner.
- Manage return-to-work plans and develop effective relationships with employers.
- Provide customized services such as PGAP™
- Set-up work hardening/job trial placements with employers.
- Conduct a variety of job search and return-to-work supports.
- Ability to write detailed assessment and progress reports
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Time management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- LTD/STD, Legal, and WSIB work experience is considered an asset.
Education: Completed undergraduate in relevant field from a recognized Canadian Institute, or its equivalent.
Maintain professional membership and credentials. Maintain professional liability insurance.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Elizabeth Morrow at email@example.com