Interventions to Enhance Work Participation of Workers with a Chronic Disease: A Systematic Review
Marloes Vooijs, MSc - Doctoral Candidate, Coronel Institute of Occupational Health, Academic Medical Center
Ms. Vooijs discusses a recent systematic review of ways to increase the participation workers who have a chronic disease.
DATE: February 2, 2017 - 8:30am PST / 11:30am EST
How to Thrive Despite Chronic Pain
Afton L. Hassett, Psy.D. - Associate Research Scientist, Division of Pain Medicine, University of Michigan
In this session, Dr. Hassett will explore ways that you can bring more positive activities and greater meaning back into your life.
DATE: February 9, 2017 - 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
Understanding Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome
J. Curtis Nickel MD, FRCSC - Professor, Department of Urology, Queen’s University
Dr. Nickel will provide an overview of Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS) and some of the complications that can make diagnosis and treatment challenging and share insight into best treatment practices.
DATE: February 15, 2017 - 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
Recent Webinar Recordings
- Cognitive Behavioural Insomnia Therapy in those with Chronic Pain
- Functional Measures for Assessing and Managing People with Chronic Pain
- Work-related Musculoskeletal Risks When Medical Staff Handle Overweight Patients
- Demonstrating the Value of Wellness Programs in the Workplace
- Using Technology to Increase Access to Pain Management
- Is Exercising with Chronic Pain as Easy as "Just do it"?
- Managing Mental health issues in the workplace – an integrated approach
- Digital Health Technologies: Improving Outcomes in Pediatric Chronic Pain