Hosted by the Diversified Rehabilitation Group Inc.
Conference speakers and interactive sessions will focus on how employers can introduce, evaluate, improve and sustain integrated health, safety and wellness initiatives. The 2017 OHW Summit will be highly interactive, providing opportunities for participants to find solutions to their biggest OHS challenges and to learn from other employers’ successes.
Participants at the 2017 Summit will:
- Acquire practical insights and tools that will help them to implement successful OHW changes in their workplace.
- Gain practical tips on how to build upon and sustain OHW improvements.
- Learn about the strategic value of taking a more integrated and holistic perspective to workplace health and safety.
- Have excellent opportunities for shared learning and networking with other Summit participants.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in OHS, HR, wellness, and occupational health
- EAP and disability management professionals
- Union representatives
- Members of employee wellness
- Members of joint occupational health and safety committees
- Operational managers and supervisors concerned about the health and wellbeing of their teams
- Consultants and legal and medical professionals practicing in the broadly-defined area of organizational health, safety and wellness
- $499 Early Bird Price (includes the meet and greet dinner with Keynote Speaker, Brian Scudamore 1-800-got-junk).
- Early Bird Registrations to March 31st, 2017
- $499 Regular Registration Price after March 31, 2017 (dinner with Keynote Speaker not included)
- $449 for promo code recipients
- $100 for dinner with Keynote Speaker (after March 31, 2017)
Click here to visit the Summit's website.